The African Journal of Health, Safety and Environment
The African Journal of Health, Safety and Environment (AJHSE) is a multidisciplinary platform for the dissemination of accurate, authoritative and timely information of research, review, case studies and short communications on scientific issues which borders on the health, safety and environment of the biological systems of our planet for professionals across the globe in print and online versions.
Health, Safety and Environment Research is about finding out new knowledge that could lead to advances in quality health and safer environment. There are many types of research from studies in the scientific laboratory to those that are observed in the fields and through examination by researchers with different conditions or new methodologies. HSE Research is mainly concerned with preventing disease and promoting good health as humans interact with the environment constantly. Environmental health consists of preventing or controlling diseases and injuries related to the interactions between people and their environment. Thus, creating healthy environments can be complex and relies on continual research towards better understanding of the effects of exposures to environmental hazards on people’s health.
About The Journal
- Journal Title: African Journal of Health, Safety and Environment
- Journal Acronym: AJHSE
- Journal ISSN (Online): 2695-1819
- Journal ISSN (Print): 2695-2386
- Country of Publication: Nigeria
- Publication Coverage: International
- Frequency: Biannual
- Issue Months: June and December
- Review Type: Double blinded peer-review
- Review Duration: 2-3months per article
- Review Rounds: 2-3 per article
- Open Access: Yes
- Licence: Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0
- Language: English
- Scope: All areas of/related to Health, Safety and Environment
The African Journal of Health, Safety and Environment (AJHSE) hereby invites researchers, scholars, scientists and professionals, in all areas of human health, global safety and environmental sustainability to submit their original research and review articles for its peer review, bi-annual, open access publication. All papers are published as soon as they have been accepted, by adding them to the "current" Issue and Volume's Table of Contents.